GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1 GENERAL
The company Marin & Milou GmbH, Neuer Wall 61, 20354 Hamburg, Managing Director Miriam Möller-Winkler, phone +49 40 44123865, email firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter "Marin & Milou GmbH" or "we "), operates an online shop at the Internet address www.marin-milou.com (hereinafter referred to as "website").
For all orders that you place via the website and for our deliveries and services, the following General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of the order. We do not recognize deviating provisions of the customer unless we have agreed to their validity in writing.
- 2 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
The presentation of the goods on our website does not represent an offer by Marin & Milou GmbH to conclude a purchase contract.
- By sending us the order form provided on our website, you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract with us. You make the offer by entering all the necessary information during the ordering process and finally sending the order form to us by clicking the "BUY NOW" button. Before submitting the offer, you will receive an overview of the information you have provided and the opportunity to correct any input errors.
- After we have received your order, we will send you an e-mail confirming that we have received your order and listing the details of your order (order confirmation). Please note that this order confirmation is not a declaration of acceptance of your contract offer, but is for information only.
- The purchase contract between you and Marin & Milou GmbH is only concluded when we accept the offer by sending the ordered goods. In the case of immediate transfer/payment in advance, the goods will only be sent after the full amount has been credited to our account.
- Marin & Milou GmbH is entitled to reject an offer on your part without giving reasons, in particular if there is reasonable suspicion that the goods purchased via the Internet are to be resold commercially.
- 3 RIGHT OF RETURN
- Revocation instructions
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Marin & Milou GmbH, Neuer Wall 61, 20354 Hamburg, phone +49 40 44123865, email email@example.com) a clear statement (e.g. an letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
b) Consequences of the revocation, cost bearing agreement:
If you withdraw from this contract, we will owe you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from your choosing a different type of delivery than that offered by us, have chosen the cheapest standard delivery) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless , something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
c) Exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery.
End of cancellation policy
To receive your sticker for free return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the order number
We would like to ask you to return the goods in the original packaging provided with the return label provided. Please do not remove the hang tag attached to the item. Because these are high-quality items, please put the enclosed tissue paper between the items, and fold the goods flat, as in the original condition, and enclose them in the package. Please seal the box carefully with packing tape.
The return is made exclusively with the shipping service provider through which the package was delivered (DHL), whereby the associated sticker must be used. All documents that can help you with the return are included in your package. Please note that we can only accept returns from the respective delivery country. If the delivery was made to Austria, for example, the return may only be made from Austria.
If you have any questions about your right of return, please contact our service team.
Phone: +49 (0) 40 / 5247282-10
Fax: +49 (0) 40 / 44123864
- 4 PRIZES; PRODUCT PRESENTATION; AVAILABILITY
1. The prices stated on our website www.marin-milou.com at the time of your order apply.
- The goods offered under Marin & Milou GmbH are presented on the website in the form of digital photographs of the real goods. Minor deviations between the representation and reality do not constitute a defect in the goods ordered.
- If you have ordered several products at the same time, the individual products can be delivered at different times. § 266 BGB remains unaffected.
- 5 SAVING OF THE TEXT OF THE CONTRACT
We save your order data. If you want a printout of your order, you have the option of printing out a "confirmation of receipt". This appears on your screen after you have sent the order to us by pressing the "BUY NOW" button and your credit card details have been successfully checked.
You will also receive the order confirmation with all the specified data by e-mail, which can also be printed out.
- 6 DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
- Worldwide shipping is done with DHL. Marin & Milou GmbH bears the transport risk.
- The goods are ready for dispatch on the day following your order at the latest. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made within 1 to 5 working days to the delivery address specified by the customer, depending on the choice of shipping method and delivery location. When paying by immediate transfer/prepayment, the delivery will only take place after the full purchase price has been credited to our account
- 7 PAYMENT; LATE PAYMENT; ON BILL; RIGHT OF RETENTION
You can pay for your order at Marin & Milou GmbH by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or PayPal and immediate transfer/payment in advance. All payments are processed in the currency underlying the purchase (see also Currencies).
Set-off by the customer is excluded unless the counterclaim has been legally established, is ready for a decision or is undisputed, or includes a claim for compensation for the costs of remedying defects from the same contractual relationship. In commercial transactions, a right of retention and a right to refuse performance of the buyer are excluded with the exception of undisputed, legally established counterclaims or claims for the removal of defects from the same contract.
- 8 RESERVATION OF TITLE
The delivered goods remain the property of Marin & Milou GmbH until full payment.
- 9 QUESTIONS ABOUT ORDERING OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions about your order or if you have any complaints, please contact our service team:
Phone: +49 (0) 40 / 5247282-10
Fax: +49 (0) 40 / 44123864
- 10 WARRANTY
For claims due to defects in the delivered goods, the statutory provisions apply with the exception that a claim for damages due to a defect only exists in accordance with the following § 11.
- 11 LIABILITY
- We have unlimited liability for intent and gross negligence. In the event of a slightly negligent breach of a primary obligation or an ancillary obligation, the breach of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on whose observance the customer could rely ("essential ancillary obligation"), our liability is limited to foreseeable , contract-typical damages are limited. We are not liable for the slightly negligent breach of contractual ancillary obligations that are not part of the essential ancillary obligations.
- Liability in the event of fraudulent concealment of defects or the assumption of a quality guarantee as well as liability for claims based on the Product Liability Act and for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health remain unaffected.A change in the burden of proof to the detriment of the customer is not associated with this
- With the exception of claims arising from tortious acts, the customer's claims for damages, for which liability is limited according to this section, become statute-barred one year after the start of the statutory limitation period.
- Insofar as the liability of Marin & Milou GmbH is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, employees, associates, representatives and vicarious agents.
- 12 CHOICE OF LAW, EFFECTIVENESS
- German law applies exclusively to all legal disputes arising from or in connection with the purchase contract, excluding the UN Sales Convention.
- Should one or more provisions be ineffective, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.